The club was established (in its present form) in 1975, and the first premises consisted of a portacabin, strangely – if securely - located in ‘the cage’ – an area alongside the East Stand originally designed to house football hooligans!
Since then, the Supporters’ Club has moved around the ground, using accommodation in the undercroft of the East Stand, before moving into its current premises alongside the main entrance to the football club in Oliver Road in 2005.
The 2011/2012 Committee where they can usually be found - behind the bar!
The current premises are much larger than any we have used previously, and with the club's popularity ever increasing, its just as well.
Membership has grown steadily throughout the last few years, and we now have approaching 1500 members - not bad when the average home gate is only just over 4000!
For more on the History of the club, click here.
Linda and Keren modelling commemorative Tshirts.